Welcome to New Student Enrollment
If your child is a Pre-K - 12th grade student, new to Anna ISD (never has been enrolled in an Anna ISD campus), you can start the process online. However, to complete the registration process you must visit your child's campus to submit the following documentation in person.
You must bring the following documentation with you to register your child:
- Social Security Card (Optional)
- Proof of Residency Document
- Driver’s License Document
- Birth Certificate Document
- Immunization Document
Anna HS Students:
Incoming 9th graders will need to provide their final 8th grade report card at the time of enrollment.
Incoming 10th, 11th, and 12th graders will need to provide an unofficial transcript.
Pre-K Students will need to qualify for the Anna ISD Pre-K Program based one of the 7 criteria below:
- Be unable to speak and comprehend the English language
- Be educationally disadvantaged, which means a student eligible to participate in the national free or reduced-price lunch program
- Be homeless, as defined by 42 United States Code (U.S.C.) Section 1143a, regardless of the residence of the child, of either parent of the child, or of the child's guardian or other person having lawful control of the child
- Be the child of an active duty member of the armed forces of the United States, including the state military forces or a reserve component of the armed forces, who is ordered to active duty by proper authority;
Be the child of a member of the armed forces of the United States, including the state military forces or a reserve component of the armed forces, who was injured or killed
- while serving on active duty;
- Be in, or have been in, the conservatorship of the Department of Family and Protective Services (DFPS) following an adversary hearing held as provided by Section 262.201, Family Code;
- Be the child of a person eligible for the Star of Texas Award as a peace officer (3106.002), firefighter (3106.003), or emergency medical first responder (3106.004).